Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oooooh Baby let my People go!



"But Moses pleaded with the Lord 'Oh Lord, I am not very good with words.  I never have been, and I am not now, even though you have spoken to me.  I get tongue tied and my words get tangled.' Then the Lord asked Moses 'Who makes a person's mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I the lord? Now go! I will be with you as you speak and I will instruct you what to say." Exodus 4:11-12 (NLT)
I don't really feel like much is needed to be said about these verses, there is not much I can say.  Moses was called to do one of the hardest things ever, to go and demand freedom for his people from the Pharaoh.  The fact that Moses had was a stutterer who had trouble with words shows that just because you are not necessarily good at something does not mean you cannot be called to do something great. Because, all of our judgements are based on human knowledge and experience and what we think is up to standard, but if you think about it, what is that really?
What possible meaning could my opinions hold compared to the creator of everything?
Not much.  
Lesson Learned: Don't mess with God, and his wonderful plans.


-Mandi 


No comments:

Post a Comment